hypnosis

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#21 Post by Just Like Honey... » Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:23 am

Exactly. I don't remember who, or which thread, but someone made a post about all of their observations in the movie theatre when they went to see LiT. It mentions a number of sighs, unimpressed comments, and walkouts, especially during the bedroom and karaoke scenes. But the kicker from that post was about the one girl sobbing on her way out of the theatre, being comforted by her boyfriend, which makes the movie all worth it. She should be on this forum discussing with us :wink:
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Beery
LIT Super Fan

#22 Post by Beery » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:30 pm

Just Like Honey... wrote:But the kicker from that post was about the one girl sobbing on her way out of the theatre, being comforted by her boyfriend, which makes the movie all worth it. She should be on this forum discussing with us :wink:
I'm not ashamed to say I cried when I first saw the movie, and I'm an old fashioned British bloke (we're not supposed to even HAVE emotions, so we're certainly not supposed to show them).