Anthony Robbins

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

switchtosake
Lost In Tokyo

Anthony Robbins

#1 Post by switchtosake » Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:00 am

Just thought I might mention that I originally said in the poll that I was closest to Bob Harris as a person. I guess I was wrong since I am listening to Tony Robbins tapes. :( Well Charlotte, i guess you and I are kindred spirits after all...Cheers!

hull_street
WooHoo Guy

#2 Post by hull_street » Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:05 am

switchtosake wrote:Just thought I might mention that I originally said in the poll that I was closest to Bob Harris as a person. I guess I was wrong since I am listening to Tony Robbins tapes.
I think many of us have at some time searched for "the answers", or maybe just tried to find the right questions to ask. There is nothing wrong with trying to realize your full potential, whatever that may be. Some people pursue the religion of their choice, others go to seminars, still others may just sit in a room, listen to records, and meditate.

Everything you experience, good or bad, contributes to who you are. If you think you are a better, stronger, or more fully-rounded person for having experienced something, you probably are. In the final analysis, only you can decide that for yourself. And sometimes finding what isn't right for you is just as important as discovering the things that are. Good luck on your search !

switchtosake
Lost In Tokyo

Thanks

#3 Post by switchtosake » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:41 am

Thanks Hull. I've once again been away for a while. I'd like to try to post more but sometimes it's hard. My how the communituy has grown! I tried to set up a simul-view a while ago and I wonder how it went? Can we set up another one? Did we figure out a chat? Will Ross and Rachel ever get together? :P

#4 Post by Guest » Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:36 am

Yes there is topic way down from the last simul/chat you can read.
There is a new chat installed and a topic on that in the Forum Admin section.
There has been talk of another simul-view chat which would be accessible at reasonable times :) for people in other parts of the world such as the UK and Austrailia.