How many times have you seen LIT? What are the conditions?

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

ForRelaxingTimes
Charlie Brown

#21 Post by ForRelaxingTimes » Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:31 pm

Well I am glad to hear it has improved for you. A masseuse sounds really good right about now... :D
"For Relaxing Times...Make it Suntory Times."

"I'm organizing a prison break..."

The Shoegazer
Japanese Surfer

#22 Post by The Shoegazer » Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:18 pm

I've seen LiT 10-15 times mostly around 11 Pm, alone, in a dark room. Those are in my opinion the best conditions. After I watched it like that, for a few days or even weeks after that, I have felt that 'punched in the stomach' feeling that so many others have expierienced.

silvermoon
Suntory Time

#23 Post by silvermoon » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:01 pm

the first time i saw the movie, i watched it several times in a few days. then stopped for a while. but recently its just been on a constant loop, altho i'll only watch certain scenes over and over (the karaoke, scarlett in a pink wig). the first few times were to watch the story, recently its been to understand and relate to it. its much better (if bittersweet) this way

LITobsession
Park Hyatt Regular

#24 Post by LITobsession » Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:57 pm

The Shoegazer wrote:I've seen LiT 10-15 times mostly around 11 Pm, alone, in a dark room. Those are in my opinion the best conditions. After I watched it like that, for a few days or even weeks after that, I have felt that 'punched in the stomach' feeling that so many others have expierienced.
Yes, LIT is best to watch alone, isn't it?
I'm still lost...