I can't believe it!

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

saulsolito
Traveler

I can't believe it!

#1 Post by saulsolito » Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:33 am

I can't believe that there is a forum/website dedicated to this wonderful film! [/b] I never saw it in the theatre, but i have been watching it on cable for the past month and i CANNOT STOP WATCHING IT! I am totally addicted to this film! I can't describe how i feel when i watch it. I'm not working right now so i stay up late and watch it. Ive seen it 10 times and i still watch it from start to finish. Im obssessed with it and like someone else here said...it's like an old friend and i feel such comfort when i watch it. Bill Murray is amazing and i find him so charming and sexy! I wish i was charlotte. Anyway, i love it and i love that i can talk about the film. Okay enough...im just blabbing away.

P.S. Im watching it right now on cable...HA!

Congruous
Suntory Time

#2 Post by Congruous » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:31 am

Don't worry...keep babbling

52FM
Inactive/Deleted user

#3 Post by 52FM » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:55 am

Welcome! You will like it here.

findingcharlotte
Charlie Brown

#4 Post by findingcharlotte » Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:26 pm

a new soul into the fold.......................Welcome
Call me if you get lost...

" before we go, Im not as brave as I told you.."

saulsolito
Traveler

Im babbling!

#5 Post by saulsolito » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:19 pm

Well i watched LIT 3 times today. I recorded it on a VHS tape, i just havent had the chance to buy it on DVD, but i will. Im just happy that i can watch it whenever i want to. I told my friends, family to see it. I have been really down, because im home on dissability so i have ALOT OF TIME on my hands right now, but LIT made me feel so relaxed and i feel like an addict...i need my LIT hit now! Ha,ha...

I sound like im nuts, but im not...i've just never been so taken by a movie as this one has. Anyway, im just glad that i can blab to others that can relate to me..TOO COOL!
:D

I65
Inactive/Deleted user

#6 Post by I65 » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:29 pm

Yes you MUST buy the DVD. If you love Bill Murray in this, you will love his little dance sequence in the "extras". I fell in love with him watching that dance, and must admit I've watched it more than the movie itself.

saulsolito
Traveler

Oh yes...

#7 Post by saulsolito » Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:34 pm

I rented LIT and i saw ALL the extras and behind the scene making of LIT with Sophia Coppola. I WILL BUY IT...im logging on to AMAZON and i'll buy it online! :D