LITS has changed me

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

se7en
Traveler

LITS has changed me

#1 Post by se7en » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:11 am

yep! im new cos i only saw the movie a week ago, ive always loved bill so i watched LIT and it changed me for real!
i showed it to a friend but i didnt get the same feeling when watching it with someone else, you have to watch it alone

se7en
Traveler

#2 Post by se7en » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:15 am

oops, sorry, this was supposed to be a reply in the thread "cant stop thinking about lost in translation"

sorry, im drunk and just came home from the pub so i accidently made a new thread!

Barmydreams
Sleepless in Tokyo

#3 Post by Barmydreams » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:16 pm

Hello there se7en, yeah I know what you mean about having to watch it by yourself! If you watch LiT with someone who doesn't "get" it, it doesn't seem as enjoyable.

Lol at being drunk, I can relate to that on many occasion! :lol: :wink:
Last edited by Barmydreams on Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DangerMouse
Traveler

#4 Post by DangerMouse » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:20 pm

Barmydreams wrote:Hello there se7en, yeah I know what you mean about having to watch it by yourself! If you watch LiT with someone who doesn't "get" it, it doesn't seem as enjoyable.
I'm tempted to sit down with my wife and see if I can clue her in on what I see in the movie that she apparently doesn't. We've both watched the DVD alone and while I loved it she thought it was boring.

You Make it Easy
Charlie Brown

#5 Post by You Make it Easy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:21 pm

Ive never watched it with someone and I probably never will. heh funny, I've made a few post on here after coming home from some parties, needless to say they didnt make much sense the next day.
Waiting to be found...

Barmydreams
Sleepless in Tokyo

#6 Post by Barmydreams » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:28 pm

DangerMouse wrote:
Barmydreams wrote:Hello there se7en, yeah I know what you mean about having to watch it by yourself! If you watch LiT with someone who doesn't "get" it, it doesn't seem as enjoyable.
I'm tempted to sit down with my wife and see if I can clue her in on what I see in the movie that she apparently doesn't. We've both watched the DVD alone and while I loved it she thought it was boring.
Well twice i've watched it with my mum, and she's forever saying what is it with you and that movie, and that your so obsessed with it, she didn't even watch it finish last time. I've tried explaining it to her, but she still doesn't get it. I wouldn't even attempt to watch LiT with any of my friends either, I know its not their thing and they'd find it boring, and I don't want to go through the same arguement all over again, lol.

Flyonthewall
WooHoo Guy

#7 Post by Flyonthewall » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:54 pm

se7en wrote:sorry, im drunk and just came home from the pub so i accidently made a new thread!
I can completely relate.. lol.. :D
"...Stay here, with me...."

The Search for Charlotte continues....

Flyonthewall
WooHoo Guy

#8 Post by Flyonthewall » Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:17 am

Hell.. im drunk now and what do I do???

I log on to see who's at the site lol..

*stumbles onto bed*
"...Stay here, with me...."

The Search for Charlotte continues....

Barmydreams