LIT on my phone

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

Lost in Boston
Awake

LIT on my phone

#1 Post by Lost in Boston » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:07 am

I use a Treo 650 smartphone and I finally ripped my DVD of Lost in Translation so I can now watch it on my phone. I find that if I have a spare minute I can watch a scene and it immediately puts me in that LIT mood that I find so magical. The file only takes up around 200 megs on my 2 gig SD card.

preciouswhile
Mr. Kazo sent me

#2 Post by preciouswhile » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:29 pm

Nice.

I did end up ripping the audio to mp3's, and I've been listening to them on my daily drive to work. I really enjoy it. You'd think it'd be safer than say, watching it on a portable dvd player...but I find myself picturing the action in my head to go along with the sound, and it might be just as dangerous? :shock:

Pitman
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Pitman » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:46 pm

I have the movie on my iPod. :D

Bren
Ikebana Fan

#4 Post by Bren » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:00 pm

drabthehours wrote:Nice.

I did end up ripping the audio to mp3's, and I've been listening to them on my daily drive to work. I really enjoy it. You'd think it'd be safer than say, watching it on a portable dvd player...but I find myself picturing the action in my head to go along with the sound, and it might be just as dangerous? :shock:
Probably more dangerous, because you're actually thinking more about imagining the scene! :lol: Anywho, I wish I could get LiT on my phone or data stick or whatever, but I don't think it'll work, oh well...

I'd settle for having 'Just like honey' on my MP3 player. That song always puts me in that great LiT mood. *sighs*. :)
"Everyone wants to be found."

ForRelaxingTimes
Charlie Brown

#5 Post by ForRelaxingTimes » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:39 am

That must be one hell of a phone! ;)
"For Relaxing Times...Make it Suntory Times."

"I'm organizing a prison break..."