Japanese DVD and Soundtrack

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

Pockets
Suntory Time

#21 Post by Pockets » Tue May 15, 2007 12:08 pm

Tombo wrote:What's a chirashi poster?
Don't you use google? A chirashi poster is a special Japanese movie program. The LiT one on this site is 4 pages and on sale for only $3.00 and shipping is $9.00 airmail to anywhere in the world.

http://www.jmshop.net/
http://jmshop.net/premium/drama5.html

What is the JAPANESE MOVIE MINI POSTER (CHIRASHI FLIER)?
Unique and very rare. Japanese MOVIE MINI POSTERs are distributed only in Japnanese movie theaters during a few days from the movie release for the commeration and advertisement. Only a few are printed, so it is hard to find and collect them.
All we have here are originals and no reprints.

Attractive graphics on the front and movie details in Japanese text on the back are printed in a high quality paper.
Approx 18cm(7 inch) x 25cm(10 inch) in size. All we have here are in Mint condition or Excellent to Mint(In case of pre1995)

Cool and beautiful!!
A MUST for all the movie enthusiasts or collectors of movie souvenirs.
They will be a great gift for a movie lover or a great addition to Your Collection.
Last edited by Pockets on Tue May 15, 2007 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TokyoGirl
Lounge Singer

#22 Post by TokyoGirl » Tue May 15, 2007 12:13 pm

Yeah I have that one and the one the same as the white Japanese DVD cover, I got them off eBay pretty cheap :)
She's got the moves to rule the world...

Tombo
Lounge Singer

#23 Post by Tombo » Tue May 15, 2007 6:02 pm

Pockets wrote:
Tombo wrote:What's a chirashi poster?
Don't you use google? A chirashi poster is a special Japanese movie program. The LiT one on this site is 4 pages and on sale for only $3.00 and shipping is $9.00 airmail to anywhere in the world.

http://www.jmshop.net/
http://jmshop.net/premium/drama5.html

What is the JAPANESE MOVIE MINI POSTER (CHIRASHI FLIER)?
Unique and very rare. Japanese MOVIE MINI POSTERs are distributed only in Japnanese movie theaters during a few days from the movie release for the commeration and advertisement. Only a few are printed, so it is hard to find and collect them.
All we have here are originals and no reprints.

Attractive graphics on the front and movie details in Japanese text on the back are printed in a high quality paper.
Approx 18cm(7 inch) x 25cm(10 inch) in size. All we have here are in Mint condition or Excellent to Mint(In case of pre1995)

Cool and beautiful!!
A MUST for all the movie enthusiasts or collectors of movie souvenirs.
They will be a great gift for a movie lover or a great addition to Your Collection.
Cheers,Pockets.
:D

blades7896
Alone in Kyoto

#24 Post by blades7896 » Wed May 16, 2007 3:01 pm

Forgive my ignorance, but if can I order off Japanese Amazon if I have a UK Amazon account already set up?

Tombo
Lounge Singer

#25 Post by Tombo » Wed May 16, 2007 4:41 pm

Yep,you can.

I can't remember if I had to change my passwords,but I don't think so. And if you pay through Paypal,the whole process is pretty easy. :)

TokyoGirl
Lounge Singer

#26 Post by TokyoGirl » Thu May 17, 2007 7:08 am

I had to set up a new account :( and I didn't know they took PayPal? :o

It was worth it though, it took only 5 days to get to me. And the DVD packaging is so much nicer than any other versions, I didn't even want to open it!
She's got the moves to rule the world...

blades7896
Alone in Kyoto

#27 Post by blades7896 » Thu May 17, 2007 2:11 pm

I'm looking at the ordering now and I can't find a paypal option at all.

Tombo
Lounge Singer

#28 Post by Tombo » Thu May 17, 2007 2:49 pm

blades7896 wrote:I'm looking at the ordering now and I can't find a paypal option at all.
I've done so much internet ordering lately,that I might be wrong. Payment was pretty easy to make,though. :D

blades7896
Alone in Kyoto

#29 Post by blades7896 » Sat May 26, 2007 9:26 am

It is if you have a credit card, if you have a Maestro debit card you are screwed.

Tombo
Lounge Singer

#30 Post by Tombo » Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:01 pm

Ok...this is really one for all the computer- literate people out there,so here goes...

How easy (or hard) would it be to reproduce the entire front cover of the Japanese dvd (with Charlotte sprawled on the bed) in a larger size,say A4 or bigger,maybe a small poster size?

Would it just be a case of scanning it into my computer and printing it off in a larger size,or what?

It's such a beautiful image,I'm sure everyone who's seen it will agree!
:D
Tom xx

mysterygo
Traveler

#31 Post by mysterygo » Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:49 pm

This looks so beautiful that I've just 'invested' about a third of my entire bank balance to get it. I need the money for more important things, I must be insane, which is why I'm not going to mention this to anyone I know.

If it wasn't for the postage then the DVD would only be half the £27+ I've just paid.

:P

mothling
LIT Super Fan

#32 Post by mothling » Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:23 pm

I can't seem to log into japanese amazon with my UK amazon account. plus i can't find my way around the site at all (with it all being in japanese).
How did you all manage it??
i know that diamonds mean money for this art, but that's not the shape of my heart.

preciouswhile
Mr. Kazo sent me

#33 Post by preciouswhile » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:40 pm

mothling wrote:I can't seem to log into japanese amazon with my UK amazon account. plus i can't find my way around the site at all (with it all being in japanese).
How did you all manage it??
Not sure about logging in, but there is a button on the top menu bar that says "In English" so you can get around the site