favourite track off the soundtrack

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

tpl89
Wide Awake

#21 Post by tpl89 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:54 pm

As others have said - the entire soundtrack is perfect.

For me though, the Lost in Kyoto segment is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

foxchosen
Lost In Tokyo

#22 Post by foxchosen » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:56 am

For me, that would probably be Alone in Kyoto, either original or the amazing remix by Lazy Sessions that brings out the best from the song and gives even more. I could listen to these for a very long time in loop.

But while watching the movie, probably Sometimes wins. The bridge and taxi scene are amazing and the song goes with them just perfectly.

Speaking about the soundtrack, feel free to check out my thread
viewtopic.php?t=1040
There is a special movie version of So Into You waiting for all you hardcore fans and some more goodies :wink:

F

Emma
Stocking Lipper

#23 Post by Emma » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:06 pm

LostCalls wrote:I've never been able to find "Goodbye" in the film even with the volume cranked.
I originally thought it played as Charlotte walked through Shibuya crossing, but it looks like I am wrong. Hmm. Time to watch Lost in Translation with a new mission ... !
Pitman wrote:Before I watch LiT, I usually let the menu play for about 10 minutes while I'm doing some last minute things. This is my appetizer for the movie. It really gets me in the mood.
I sometimes allow the menu to loop on my TV just before bed. It is incredibly pleasant and relaxing.