Bill and Sharon Stone Photo in In Touch Magazine

Post appearances in the media including print, online, tv, radio, etc. for cast and crew.

Moderator: Bob

phillygalinutah
Lounge Singer

Bill and Sharon Stone Photo in In Touch Magazine

#1 Post by phillygalinutah » Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:00 pm

On page 9 of this week's In Touch magazine (two Jennifers on the cover), there a photo of smiling Bill and Sharon Stone while filming a yet untitled Jim Jarmusch film in New York. Sharon is wearing a long hairdo too.

Not sure if Bill has wrapped up on his part on "The Lost City" or is juggling doing scenes in both movies.
"Everyone wants to be found"

silver

Bill Murray and Sharon Stone "In Touch" magazine

#2 Post by silver » Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:58 pm

I'm pretty certain that Bill Murray has concluded his part in the filming of "The Lost City". Imdb.com lists the film as being in post-production.

He is now filming the new Jim Jarmusch film in various locations. He has been seen in Yonkers, NY about a week and a half ago, filming at JFK airport, and White Plains (currently).

He is supposed to be in the White Plains vicinity (in and around Rosedale Avenue) until 10/15 or so.

The neighborhood will never be the same again!

phillygalinutah
Lounge Singer

Re: Untitle Jarmusch Film

#3 Post by phillygalinutah » Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:39 am

Thanks, Silver, and I saw the NY article about the filming in White Plains. Looks like a story of a man revisitng old girlfriends. It's a comedy, so I do hope the women have fun revenge on Bill's character considering his characters often get the girlfriends in his films :wink:
"Everyone wants to be found"