SNL - the early years

Post appearances in the media including print, online, tv, radio, etc. for cast and crew.

Moderator: Bob

Silver
Wide Awake

SNL - the early years

#1 Post by Silver » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:56 pm

There is an NBC special on the early years of Saturday Night Live, airing this coming Sunday, February 20th, from 9 to 11 PM on the east coast.

The program covers the first five years of SNL, from 1975 to 1980, and features interviews with cast members Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyd, Laraine Newman and Garrett Morris among others. Bill Murray and Jane Curtin have declined the offer to appear as interviewees.

Bill Murray will be featured in video highlights (especially with the late, great Gilda Radner), and I am certain there will be other memorable moments. For those of us too young to stay up late, or those older folks who couldn't stay up that late, your time has come to be introduced or in some cases reintroduced to this groundbreaking show.

Sausilito
Tokyo Insomniac

#2 Post by Sausilito » Thu Aug 04, 2005 4:01 am

Speaking of SNL, has Scarlett ever hosted? I dunno if she's really a comedic actress, but I'd love to see her host? hell, i'd love to see as much of her as i can :D
Call me if you get lost