Scarlett's shampoo commercials

Post appearances in the media including print, online, tv, radio, etc. for cast and crew.

Moderator: Bob

burgundy
Ikebana Fan

Scarlett's shampoo commercials

#1 Post by burgundy » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:53 pm

I just saw a very blonde-looking Scarlett doing some shampoo commercial on television here in Canada. Not good. Of course, I like to see her on any occasion but this is overexposure. She's on the way to megastardom but it hopefully won't turn into tackiness at the same time.

I wonder if I've been guilty of projecting an intelligence on her as well.

She was voted world's sexiest woman as well by some men's magazine. If she didn't have her prominent floatation devices, I suspect she wouldn't get noticed as much.
With intensity.

tsooml
Inactive/Deleted user

Re: Scarlett's shampoo commercials

#2 Post by tsooml » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:27 pm

"[quote:8359a6433c="burgundy"]I just saw a very blonde-looking Scarlett doing some shampoo commercial on television here in Canada. Not good. Of course, I like to see her on any occasion but this is overexposure. She's on the way to megastardom but it hopefully won't turn into tackiness at the same time.

I wonder if I've been guilty of projecting an intelligence on her as well.

She was voted world's sexiest woman as well by some men's magazine. If she didn't have her prominent floatation devices, I suspect she wouldn't get noticed as much.[/quote:8359a6433c]
Well, washing your hair in exchange for a treasure chest certainly is a low-intelligence activity. But -- you May Be Right -- having nice boobs may have something to do with the sexiest woman alive ribbon..."
Last edited by tsooml on Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Congruous
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Congruous » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:51 pm

Well, she has a beautiful face and there are a lot of people who like to look at it and I'm sure she has marketers clambering to get a piece of her. I hope it doesn't end up getting the best of her.
"Are there no more arrows left?"