Scarlett Johansson to get this year's Hasty Pudding Award

Post appearances in the media including print, online, tv, radio, etc. for cast and crew.

Moderator: Bob

Pockets
Suntory Time

Scarlett Johansson to get this year's Hasty Pudding Award

#1 Post by Pockets » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:18 am

Just heard on the news, Scarlett Johansson and Ben Stiller are to be this year's Harvard University Hasty Pudding Award recipients. Thought the SJ fans would like to know.

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#2 Post by Just Like Honey... » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:48 pm

I just read that today in the paper :) . Congrats to Scarlett and Ben.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Pockets
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Pockets » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:51 pm

Here's the follow up story:
Scarlett Johansson is Harvard's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year

CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Scarlett Johansson earned her pudding pot at Harvard on Thursday when she pretended to take a spoof version of the SAT's before being crowned Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year.

The blonde actress declined to answer when she was asked to make an analogy between director Woody Allen, in whose films she has appeared, and fashion designer Issac Mizrahi, who groped her breast on the red carpet carpet at the Golden Globes last year.

"Thank you so much for this fabulous golden pot. It's been such a wonderful day. This is the closest I'll get to a Harvard degree for sure," Johansson said. "It's a real honor and I can't wait till later tonight when we party."

Before the roast, Johansson led a parade through Harvard Square, sitting in the back of a silver Bentley convertible, flanked by Harvard students in drag.

The 22-year-old actress has appeared in films including "Lost in Translation," "The Girl with a Pearl Earring," "Match Point," and "The Black Dahlia."

Ben Stiller is to be crowned Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year on Feb. 23.

The awards are given to performers who have made a "lasting and impressive contribution to the world of entertainment" by Hasty Pudding Theatricals, the nation's oldest undergraduate drama troupe.

Last year's honorees were Halle Berry and Richard Gere.

jml98
Asleep

#4 Post by jml98 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:39 am

OMG does that mean those Harvard kids partied with Scarlett?

hahahaha how many drunken frat boys do you think tried to hook up with her and got rejected?

My god. I sound like such the college kid!