Scarlett in 'The Island'

Discuss what movies Bill, Scarlett, and Sofia, the producers or musicians are working on or in now as well as film influences for LIT etc.

Moderator: Bob

The Shoegazer
Japanese Surfer

Scarlett in 'The Island'

#1 Post by The Shoegazer » Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:29 pm

So, Scarlett will feature in this new Sci-Fi flick along with Ewan McGregor.
Ewan was in such films as Trainspotting(one of my favorite) and Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones. I saw the trailer for the film and looks OK. The film has an impressive cast and even though I'am not a big fan of Sci-Fi, I'll probably see it. It comes out this summer.
Here we are, Stuck by this river

RyanZ
Tokyo Insomniac

#2 Post by RyanZ » Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:11 am

personally i dont know if I cant watch any other scarlett films I just love the character she plays when she is Charlotte I dont realy want anything to spoil that. She is a terrific actress but her role in Lost in Translation is hard to top.

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Just Like Honey... » Sun May 22, 2005 12:27 am

RyanZ wrote:personally i dont know if I cant watch any other scarlett films I just love the character she plays when she is Charlotte I dont realy want anything to spoil that. She is a terrific actress but her role in Lost in Translation is hard to top.
Agreed, but "The Island" looks like such a gosh-darned good movie that I'll just have to be there on opening night.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

#4 Post by Guest » Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:20 am

I saw the preview Fri night before seeing Sith. I have to say there were parts that reminded me of Logan's Run and my friend said the same thing!
Also it seems there is a shot of Scarlett's black and white Calvin Klein ads when the clone sees their photo on an ad. I'm wondering if they did that on purpose!!!

At any rate I'll go see it because it looks cool and of course I must see Scarlett!!!