MIA

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

switchtosake
Lost In Tokyo

MIA

#1 Post by switchtosake » Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:44 am

Sorry to all the LITers that I have been away. Got caught up in "real life stuff". I am watching LIT right now to bring me back to my happy place. It totally sucks that I missed the simul-view. That was my idea!!!! Oh well. Can we do another one?

I just want to say that...if your feeling down about marriage...it doesnt get any easier, but it does get better...and you'll figure that out.

#2 Post by Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:46 pm

Hi. Nice to see you back!
The chat function will be revised this month and then in Jan or sometime there will be another simul view TBA!

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Just Like Honey... » Tue Nov 30, 2004 1:03 pm

it would be really cool if it could be announced well enough in advance so i could get the night off work. blah.. i have to stop working 75 hours/week
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

#4 Post by Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:44 pm

We tried to schedule it long in advance so all could try to attend. At any rate dont worry because the next time there is call for it to occur on a Saturday night when people from all timezones and around the world can easily join! Make sure you have allow email from administrators set to yes to you can receive the email! Glad youre back!

jml98
Asleep

#5 Post by jml98 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:51 pm

maybe instead of Jan. we could move it up earlier, to Dec., since people will probably have some time because of the holiday vacation....

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#6 Post by Just Like Honey... » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:07 am

lol i work all the time even weekends.. dont worry ill take care of it. i like your idea about the holidays, except some people are busy with family so that might interfere depending on the day
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

jml98
Asleep

#7 Post by jml98 » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:10 pm

yes i think u are right, but maybe the first couple of days of people's holidays like before they leave or wutever?? if not january should be ok....just wanted another one sooner thats all

#8 Post by Guest » Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:27 pm

It's up to the community. If you want one in Dec because it's more convenient esp for the workaholics here :) then send out a call for it and sign people up! I will tack the post you create for it. We just gotta get the chat fixed up.