romantic gestures

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

silvermoon
Suntory Time

romantic gestures

#1 Post by silvermoon » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:34 pm

i was reading through picknicks post 'just letting it all out', and saw that he had once taken a dictionary and marked all the sweet and nice words and decorated it as a gift. i thought that was a remarkably romantic and original gesture, and wondered what other romantic things people had done for others. i have personally been teased about things i have done, both for my supposed femininity and lack of originality, so quite apart from simply trying to collect together some nice memories it might make for a nice 'appropriation' opportunity... :oops:

right now, i am trying to learn to read korean so i can sing my charlotte's favourite song to her. here it is;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8gMYs3fSck

wot is the most romantic thing you guys have done for another?

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#2 Post by Picknick » Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:54 pm

thx silvermoon, i have to say i love being romantic, its a part of me. And i too have been teased about "supposed femininity" :p

I also bought her flowers once but no ordinairy ones, they were rozes from Ecuador, yes rare flowers are a romantic gesture i think.

I had also painted her

I also bought this really tiny book and wrote our lovestory in it, the way things were, and my emotions, and how it evolved into love and so on.. titled "my perfect love" on the cover

I would like it if a girl would write down her feelings for me and would read it to me face to face =)
No one can grow in the shade