Most Beautiful Women Pics

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

Pitman
Suntory Time

Most Beautiful Women Pics

#1 Post by Pitman » Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:53 am

I like to see what the LiT community considers beautiful. Post your pics here and explain why you think so. I'll go first...her name is Ji-Hyun Jun and she was born in Seoul, south Korea. She's one of the most popular stars there. She has appeared in My Sassy Girl, Windstruck, Uninvited. My Sassy Girl is the best selling DVD in South Korea. Not only is she stunningly beautiful, she can act!

Ji-Hyun Jun

ImageImageImage

silvermoon
Suntory Time

#2 Post by silvermoon » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:37 pm

hell yeah, i approve of this topic!! jun ji hyun is indeed a beautiful woman, and im really pleased to see pitman support that. well done! and yes, everyone should watch my sassy girl cos its a great film, shes hot and she can act. quality! oh, and hollywood is gonna butcher it by casting elisha cuthbert. d'oh!

kite
LIT Super Fan

#3 Post by kite » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:33 pm

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#4 Post by Just Like Honey... » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:49 pm

silvermoon wrote:elisha cuthbert. d'oh!
Oh, geez. Kill me now, not later.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Flyonthewall
WooHoo Guy

#5 Post by Flyonthewall » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:08 pm

'nuff said.. :D
Last edited by Flyonthewall on Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
"...Stay here, with me...."

The Search for Charlotte continues....

Pitman
Suntory Time

#6 Post by Pitman » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:53 am

Just Like Honey... wrote:
silvermoon wrote:elisha cuthbert. d'oh!
Oh, geez. Kill me now, not later.
Yeah, I know. It's sad really, but inevitable. Hollywood knows a good thing at least. One of Jun Ji-Hyun's movies was already turned into a tinseltown flick: The Lakehouse which was originally Il Mare. Of course I prefer the original.

The Departed is a remake of Inferal Affairs. I'm sure there are many many more.

silvermoon
Suntory Time

#7 Post by silvermoon » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:49 am

yeah, thats true. the departed was actually a very good film. probably the only occasion i can think of where they got it right. i havnt seen the lakehouse but il mare was pretty good, time travelling mailbox and all that...the oldboy remake is gonna stink a bit tho...but yeah, ur right that at least hollywood has good taste. but i guess its a no brainer seeing as these films were huge back in korea and hong kong. its just making pots of money off other people's ideas