Elisabeth Roehm

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

Congruous
Suntory Time

Elisabeth Roehm

#1 Post by Congruous » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:44 pm

I was never a big fan of the "Law & Order" series until I started catching some old episodes that air on Monday and Tuesday nights on TNT. I was hardly aware of Elisabeth Roehm's existence until then. Her character in the show, Serena Sutherland, is highly interesting. I don't recall seeing any episodes that give any insight into her personal life, but she comes across as intense, sometimes glamorous, and always opinionated.

How many seasons did Roehm appear on "Law & Order?" Was there a particular reason why she left? To me, she seems to have been the best actress to portray McCoy's assistant.

Is she still acting? Has she done any movies?
"Are there no more arrows left?"

I65
Inactive/Deleted user

#2 Post by I65 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:15 pm

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0737533/

I'm sure you wanted more input than this, but at least it's a start. :P I don't really watch t.v...

Suntory
For Relaxing Times Make It Suntory Time!

#3 Post by Suntory » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:24 am

The first place I ever saw her was on "Angel". She played a cop who started wondering about Angel and what was going on. She was mostly
in the second season I think. Then at some point in the future while channel flipping I saw she was L&O.

lemoncupcake
Japanese Surfer

#4 Post by lemoncupcake » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:10 pm

I really like her. I too thought she was interesting, and really brought something to the show. I don't know why she left. It was rumored on a Law & Order messageboard last year that she might show up on one of the other Law & Order series shows as a regular but that hasn't happened.
I still watch it but miss her. My favourite of the series is Criminal Intent, the D'Onofrio episodes not the Noth ones. I love Vincent

Pitman
Suntory Time

#5 Post by Pitman » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:03 am

Yes, I remember the cop from Angel....she is quite memorable!

Congruous
Suntory Time

#6 Post by Congruous » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:42 pm

Yeah, Lemon, D'Onofrio and Katherine Erbe are outstanding. Even if the episode is not that good, those two make a great team.
"Are there no more arrows left?"

lemoncupcake
Japanese Surfer

#7 Post by lemoncupcake » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:50 pm

They definitely make the most of sometimes bad writing.