i might have fallen in love

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

i might have fallen in love

#1 Post by Picknick » Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:41 am

Hey people, I'm in college now (studing to be a teacher for elementary school)

And i sort of met someone, miss melissa. My first opinion of her was that she looked pretty, but so do many girls so i didn't give it that much thought. But we have many classes together and i have started to get to know her bit by bit and i'm just falling for her more and more every day :)

I just love the way she is.. she so calm (like me) and a really sweet person, like she wouldn't hurt a fly! you don't meet people like that often. in fact i thought this kind of girl only existed in my dreams. so.. hmm i've really fallen for her.

We have had a few little talks during or after classes, not much so far, but we did talk alot this weekend on msn. ow and at one point in that msn conversation i told her she looks like such a sweet person and she thought the same about me :) so today we had only 1 class in the afternoon and i kinda feel a bit.. hmm i can't find the word for it, a bit dissapointed cause i didnt see her come into the class so i took my seat at the front and she at the back. so i couldn't really say hi.. and afterwards we just had a little bit of eyecontact.. that's it, i didn't see her anymore. i suppose i was hoping on a little conversation :)

i really do feel something is going on between us, we do stare at each other quite a bit, we're both shy and very calm people tho :) that might be the reason for the "no conversation" today. i feel very excited :) she just might be that special girl.. oh miss melissa hehe :)

well i shall keep you posted if people are interesed?
No one can grow in the shade

burgundy
Ikebana Fan

#2 Post by burgundy » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:12 pm

Definitely keep us posted on love's play-by-play.

Good luck!
With intensity.

lemoncupcake
Japanese Surfer

#3 Post by lemoncupcake » Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:10 pm

I like the name Melissa, i think it's because of that song though. Good Luck, and i hope everything goes well!

Pitman
Suntory Time

#4 Post by Pitman » Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:47 am

I once dated a very sweet girl named Melissa. I have very fond memories. Please do keep us posted, life is full of wonder and magic...and it's nice when someone passes a little of it along in a forum like this.

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#5 Post by Picknick » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:07 pm

hey me again with some news, good news!

i invited her to have lunch with my usual lunch gang people.. you get the idea. so i was able to make a little conversation, nothing special just talking :) we all played some cards together but she didn't know how to play so, i kinda explained her the rules.

Afterwards it started raining and we had to go back to class. she had an umbrella and i said something like.. i can't recall something like "ow smart an umbrella". and she invited me to come under it lol, so we walked together under the umbrella the whole way back to school and we talked some more. then afterwards i thanked her for shielding me from the rain ofcourse :)

hmm that's pretty much the highlight of the day, twas great tho, i loved walking alongside her and i got to know her even better now, and i guess i keep falling and falling for her.. i sure do wonder what she's thinking hmm.. well i'll keep you posted X

lemoncupcake
Japanese Surfer

#6 Post by lemoncupcake » Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:22 pm

She sounds sweet. I like the sharing an umbrella thing.

I65
Inactive/Deleted user

#7 Post by I65 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:03 pm

I always thought if I had a daughter, I would name her Melissa.

Sounds like you have found at the very least, a wonderful friend. It's wonderful hearing about your journey together.

Flyonthewall
WooHoo Guy

#8 Post by Flyonthewall » Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:29 pm

Nice to see this :D

The beginning moments of the journey together are some of the best. Only thing I can add is not to rush anything...and treasure the sweetness of these first steps together. :D
"...Stay here, with me...."

The Search for Charlotte continues....

Pitman
Suntory Time

#9 Post by Pitman » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:59 am

Yes, I totally agree with Fly. Let all things unfold naturally and in their right pace. :D

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#10 Post by Picknick » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:17 am

Yes i agree, melissa sure is a pretty name!

Today we only had 1 class, we compared our "homeworks" and chatted a little. last night we talked on msn a lot, we were both working on that homework, at one point i thought i was talking to her too much and that i might be distracting her from her schoolwork, but she said she liked the distraction so :) good good. We also had to do this presentation today, my god when it was her turn.. she's got such a sweet voice.. it's amazing. i hate to sound like i'm having a crush and i'm acting all in-love, but.. wow she truly is special, i can tell.

I very much hope we talk tonight on msn or so. I got some great news for the near future :D we have this groupwork together (with 2 others) so i'll see her a whole day next week outside of school, and tomorow at lunch we're gonna prepare our groupwork-thing, so i get to be with her again for a few hours and get to know her more :oops: hmm 1 more thing, we have a lecture we can go to tomorow night but it's optional. She said maybe she will go but she wasn't sure yet. I told her she should let me know and i would go with her if she decided to go. hmm yea that's about it, my god i wonder how she feels when she thinks about me!!

i can't get over how sweet she is.. such a nice lovely young lady, never met someone like that in my life, ohh miss melissa..

lemoncupcake
Japanese Surfer

#11 Post by lemoncupcake » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:41 am

Picknick, I love reading your posts. :D

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#12 Post by Picknick » Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:58 am

thx lemoncupcake :D i like your nickname

i feel excited pretty much the whole time, everything is ahead of me, i don't know what's going to happen!

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#13 Post by Picknick » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:39 am

hey people,

i had quite a long msn talk again with my special lady last night, altough she did mention she was waiting for someone to come online. When i asked who, she said it was a boy she was gonna spend next saturday with. I have no idea in what way and i felt it was too pushy to ask that..

owyea she also decided not to go to the lecture this evening, but i thought so, she had this ticket to go see a show. She was gonna go with a ladyfriend but she had canceled, so she was thinking about maybe not going. But she is now, all alone! I don't like it cause it's quite late in a town with lots of crime so.. i think i'll text her to say she should take real good care of herself..

I think today i've lost some selfconfidence. I had the feeling she wasn't paying much attention to me and that got me thinking. Maybe she really isn't interested in me?? I've come to the point where all these crazy thoughts are flashing trough my head.

Last night while talking on msn i was drawing one of her pictures. So if an opportune moment would present itself i would love to give it to her, but i guess right now it's not going to be anytime soon. I dunno, sort of lost my good feeling about this. Maybe she's not all that interested in me. hmmm sounds a bit negative doesn't it..

She did have a nice nickname on msn last night maybe it was a hint: "Don't wait, act now, this amazing offer won't last. it could be something beautiful. Combine our love into something wonderful"

But maybe that wasn't meant for me so.. hmm

So i guess i'm a bit doubtful today :) we've got a week vacation starting tomorow night, i wonder if she would like to go study with me sometime or watch a film? ow why can't i just look into that pretty little head of hers and see what she's thinking of me :wink:

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#14 Post by Picknick » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:56 am

it needs a little finnishing tho

doesn't she look amazing? She seems even more spectacular on the inside..

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#15 Post by Picknick » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:22 pm

hey little update :p i texted her like i mentioned before: take good care of yourself tonight, and have fun!

she texted back: ooh that's so sweet! i will, see you tomorow

lemoncupcake
Japanese Surfer

#16 Post by lemoncupcake » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:04 pm

I wish i had your drawing skills. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.
Keep smiling

I65
Inactive/Deleted user

#17 Post by I65 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:06 pm

The drawing is just lovely. What talent you have!

It seems like at the very least, she enjoys your company. Ask her for a study date or out to lunch.

Trusting your heart to someone can be painful, but it can also be joyful. There is no reward without risk. :)

Pitman
Suntory Time

#18 Post by Pitman » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:19 pm

Picknick wrote:She did have a nice nickname on msn last night maybe it was a hint: "Don't wait, act now, this amazing offer won't last. it could be something beautiful. Combine our love into something wonderful"
Ahh..I recognize those lyrics....I surfed onto her music on YouTube. It's Terra Naomi.

Cool stuff.

Ahh...young love.....

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#19 Post by Picknick » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:01 am

yes i checked it on youtube aswell =)

and thanks for liking my drawing people, that's a good sign.

My mood has been changing so much lately, cause i never know what signals she's sending out. at times it's like she really likes me at other times i just can't tell.. but euh i got some great news! i asked her to study our math together this week and she said yes! so that's a bloody good sign right, and a good time to give her the drawing, and i'll see from there. I'm getting a bit nervous tho, and i can't eat or sleep right, i have miss melissa on my mind pretty much every second, i feel like soon could be the happiest day of my life or i could be really heartbroken. It's true, there is no reward without risk.

ow you guys should check out this great song, a lovely clip aswell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6VSrtCI-80

oh god.. btw, i told you she was going to see this show alone right, well turns out she fainted at some point, cause of the heat and the big crowd.. i felt something would happen..

Picknick
Stocking Lipper

#20 Post by Picknick » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:57 am

hey people..

so, we had that study thing this week, and we had a good time, we get along so well, and she likes the drawing very much!

but.. turns out she just has a new boyfriend she had only been seeing him for a few days, that's why the signals she was sending out were so hard to read i guess.. ow then yesterday we had that groupwork thing, and turns out we were all alone, just the two of us.

It was fun, and i like her even more. but there's not much i can do but be a good friend right now, i know that i love her now. and i have to respect her wishes. sometimes to do what's right we have to give up the things we want the most right? all i can do is be a great friend and support her when she needs help. i hope my thoughts can stay this mature tho, it's not always easy being in this kind of situation.

her boyfriend lives quite far away, so it's a long distance relationship. i feel like i know her so well, and i can't shake this feeling that she's gonna get hurt at some point. hmm.. well, i guess i've been feeling down from time to time but i'll just have to be strong here.

you guys have some advice or somthing?
Last edited by Picknick on Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.