Which LIT Character Embodies You??

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

Which LIT Character(s) Embodies You??

Bob Harris
25%
Charlotte
25%
John
No votes
Kelly
No votes
Bob Harris and Charlotte Only
44%
Any Combination of LIT Characters
6%
None of the Above
No votes

Total votes: 16

phillygalinutah
Lounge Singer

Which LIT Character Embodies You??

#1 Post by phillygalinutah » Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:10 pm

Many have seen LIT more times than we can count. We know the lines, and we know the characters. So which character(s) embodies you? I'd have to say that I personally embody a mix of the characters. I've been married for awhile and have children so I relate to Bob Harris' character. I also work full-time so I relate to how Charlotte's husband's (John) is focused on his job assignment. When I graduated college, I didn't know what personal or professional path my life would take - much like Charlotte. I guess I can relate to almost all of these characters during different situations and predicaments in my life. How about you guys?
"Everyone wants to be found"

jm
Inactive/Deleted user

Re: Which LIT Character Embodies You??

#2 Post by jm » Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:25 pm

"[quote:401b6d8a5b="phillygalinutah"]So which character(s) embodies you?[/quote:401b6d8a5b]

I would like to think I'm Bob, but I'm probably more Charlotte. They are both very much the same character, except that Bob is older, more confident in himself, resigned to the adsurdities of his life, and level-headed, compared to Charlotte."
Last edited by jm on Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BillsBunnie
Stocking Lipper

#3 Post by BillsBunnie » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:23 pm

I think I'm "Bob", too..only because I have had so much to deal with and I'm tired and just the slightest bit of connection is an island I long to lie upon. And besides...I'm thinking of buying a Porsche.

The Shoegazer
Japanese Surfer

#4 Post by The Shoegazer » Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:08 am

I feel related to Charlotte just because I don't really know what I want to be but I want to be special or recognized for something special.She is pretty quiet and closed up in herself at times , just like I. I also feel I am a bit more mature than my peers not in the way of having better school grades but just being more open and observant of things that others might see as simple and unimportant.Its strange becuase I could also relate to her(scarlett's) character in The Horse Whisperes as a rebelious and a bit bitter child, she reminded me of myself when I was 12 or 13.(I am a male by the way)

Ps: This Night Windows link has some amazing pictures, turn off all the lights, let Girls or Sometimes play and just watch some pictures its quite cool but does anyone know how to change it to english?
Here we are, Stuck by this river

jm
Inactive/Deleted user

#5 Post by jm » Fri Jan 21, 2005 7:39 am

"[quote:7c0c077dfb="The Shoegazer"]...The Horse Whisper...[/quote:7c0c077dfb]That, and [i:7c0c077dfb]American Rhapsody[/i:7c0c077dfb] are a couple of turds that only Scarlett makes worth looking at.

[quote:7c0c077dfb="The Shoegazer"]...does anyone know how to change it to english?[/quote:7c0c077dfb]I think there are some spells you could look up in a Dungeons & Dragons handbook. 8)"
Last edited by jm on Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Shoegazer
Japanese Surfer

#6 Post by The Shoegazer » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:45 pm

lol, but I would expect a site that has an english name to have a link where you can click to get english version of the site. About Scarlett movies, I just realised that I want to see most of Murray's,Scarlett's and Anna Faris' movies, better get my Blockbuster card ready :D
Here we are, Stuck by this river

Lost In Scotland
Tourist

#7 Post by Lost In Scotland » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:46 am

I'd say I'm more like Charlotte. I'm quite a quiet person and not really 100% sure what I want out of life. When I saw the film for the first time, Charlotte was the character I definatley identified most with.

Silk
Tokyo Denizen

#8 Post by Silk » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:43 am

I am with majority.

A mixture between Bob and Charlotte.

Bob because he's sort of fed up with everything and everyone, and he glides through life with some sort of ironic/depressed pessimism.

Charlotte because we're in the same stage in life, though I (almost) know for sure what to do next. And, well, I too connected with an older, married man without taking it to the next level.