Back from the past

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

Luigi
Lost In Tokyo

Back from the past

#1 Post by Luigi » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:40 pm

Hey you all!

I'm a member of this forum since the first day (and I was a member of the old areyouawake.org forum), but I confess that I didn't check it for a long, long time. So, it's a pleasure to see that weareawake.org is still up and running.

Good work, Bob San!

Luigi
Lost In Tokyo

#2 Post by Luigi » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:00 pm

By the way, I wonder why Johnmonkey deleted all his posts here...

Pockets
Suntory Time

#3 Post by Pockets » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:35 pm

LuigiBertolucci wrote:By the way, I wonder why Johnmonkey deleted all his posts here...
According to a post in Forum and Site Administrivia, it's a mystery to everyone except johnmonkey. My personal theory is that it had to do with his wife. From the few posts of his that I read, he never posted anything that would endanger his personal security... at least compared to what I've read and seen on other boards.

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#4 Post by Just Like Honey... » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 am

Just try to find one of the million or so blogs he used to keep. I'm sure there's an explanation there somewhere.
Last edited by Just Like Honey... on Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#5 Post by Just Like Honey... » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:53 am

Just Like Honey... wrote:Just try to find one of the million or so blogs he used to keep. I'm sure there's an explanation there somewhere.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Pockets
Suntory Time

#6 Post by Pockets » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:19 pm

Just Like Honey... wrote:Just try to find one of the million or so blogs he used to keep. I'm sure there's an explanation there somewhere.
Like this already deleted one?
http://johnmonkey.livejournal.com/

Curiouser and curiouser... :?

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#7 Post by Just Like Honey... » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:44 pm

Strange. Maybe we should start a hunt.

Bren
Ikebana Fan

#8 Post by Bren » Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:24 am

Ooh, mystery and intrigue, although I'm pretty much a 'newbie' here, so I'm not familer with 'Johnmonkey'. :lol: I've heard his name being mentioned round here though...
"Everyone wants to be found."