Catalog Choice

Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!

Moderator: Bob

Ithildriel
Ikebana Fan

Catalog Choice

#1 Post by Ithildriel » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Hello,

I would like you to join me on Catalog Choice. Catalog Choice is an easy, free service that allows you to decline unsolicited catalogs, reducing the number of catalogs in your mailbox and lightening your footprint on the environment.

Join me by clicking the link below:

http://www.catalogchoice.org/signup

Thank you.

Ithildriel

Bob_san
Site Admin

#2 Post by Bob_san » Sun Oct 28, 2007 3:24 pm

Is that the catalog equivalent of the do not call list? If so I am all for it. I hate ordering one thing and then getting reams of catalogs! Ugh!!!@#!@#!@#!!

Ithildriel
Ikebana Fan

#3 Post by Ithildriel » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:26 am

Bob_san wrote:Is that the catalog equivalent of the do not call list? If so I am all for it. I hate ordering one thing and then getting reams of catalogs! Ugh!!!@#!@#!@#!!
Kind of, except a bit more work. You have to go through and choose the catalogs you don't want to receive anymore, instead of the blanket order that the do not call list handles. I've worked hard to cut back the junk mail I get delivered to the house this year. The mailings are easy. They usually come with prepaid postage envelopes, so sending all of their junk back to them, and maybe a little extra, with a note to remove you from their list works like a charm, since they have to pay the return postage. I've just been recycling the catalogs before this. Now I can go out and request they not be sent anymore when I get one.