Smiling

Discuss the fabulous movie Lost In Translation!

Moderator: Bob

You Make it Easy
Charlie Brown

Smiling

#1 Post by You Make it Easy » Tue May 03, 2005 11:01 pm

I tend to smile through most of the film. I guess this film just makes me very happy. I may get side tracked sometimes but when I pay full attention to the movie I just sit there and smile and think of everything positive. Even in the last scene as a tear up as I usually do I still smile. Maybe its just me but this film does nothing but make me feel good about life and all the beautiful things. I feel kinda concieded(ms?) with all the I's in it but I feel I can let anything out on this forum.

ForRelaxingTimes
Charlie Brown

I know

#2 Post by ForRelaxingTimes » Sat May 07, 2005 2:47 pm

Your not the only one! :wink: I am sure there are many that feel the same as you do about this movie. Before seeing this movie I was intrigued by Japan and it's culture which made me want to visit. After seeing this movie I know I am definatly going sometime in the future. The Cinematography was amazing and showed me how beautiful modern and old Japan are...it's almost something out of fairytale. When I saw the view out of the New York Bar looking down on the endless skyscrapers with red lights, it literally took my breathe away. I have studied up on Japan and will hopefully get to visit some of places where the movie was filmed... Hmm I wonder if I can get in to Park Hyatt to visit the New York Bar without having to pay for a hotelroom, anyone know? :D
"For Relaxing Times...Make it Suntory Times."

"I'm organizing a prison break..."

legendkiller
Traveler

#3 Post by legendkiller » Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:55 pm

Yeah me too 8) Its just one of those movies where you just can't help it. The movie is really great I really loved it and Bill and Scarlett were just perfect :P

I65
Inactive/Deleted user

#4 Post by I65 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 2:50 am

lol me too. My husband says I always have a big dopey grin on my face when I watch this movie. :D

Autumn Child
Philosopher

#5 Post by Autumn Child » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:25 pm

i cant help smiling and how happy the film makes me

and how sweet charlotte is :)

find me at www.talkrpg.tk

adrien950
Japanese Surfer

#6 Post by adrien950 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:46 pm

I even smile just listening to the soundtrack. :wink: