Scarlet makes number 3

Items specifically about Bill, Scarlett, and Sofia, etc. Discuss!

Moderator: Bob

Tombo
Lounge Singer

#21 Post by Tombo » Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:18 pm

jml98 wrote:ironically, a trait of Lohan's that adults are disgusted by - her partying - is exactly what guys find attractive.
I find it threatening to my masculinity....who'd want to go out with a pint-sized girl who could drink you under the table? :oops: :D

Pockets
Suntory Time

#22 Post by Pockets » Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 pm

Just Like Honey... wrote:Maybe primarily, but I used to be in the business of selling these things (not just Maxim) and you'd be surprised how many young women like to get subscriptions to their boyfriends/husbands just so they can read them when they're done.
I think that those young women want to know what celebrity chicks their boyfriends think are hot and that they want to try to emulate their attitude and style. :?

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#23 Post by Just Like Honey... » Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:55 pm

I think that those young women want to know what celebrity chicks their boyfriends think are hot and that they want to try to emulate their attitude and style.
Maybe, but that would be a pretty stupid and self-loathing thing to do, and I gave most of them more credit than that. If I had a girlfriend who dyed her hair blonde because she thought I had the hots for Charlize Theron, I'd be humbled, but I don't think I'd be around for long.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Old Member B
Charlie Brown

#24 Post by Old Member B » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:34 pm

Last edited by Old Member B on Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#25 Post by Just Like Honey... » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:45 am

I think that photo is pretty much overboard on all counts.. I actually don't find it attractive for that reason. But as was mentioned, we seem to have different tastes here.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

Pitman
Suntory Time

#26 Post by Pitman » Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:08 am

That is a great photo. Scarlett looks amazing!

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#27 Post by Just Like Honey... » Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 pm

Call me behind the times, but I was doing some Wikipedia reading just now, and after reading about a Tom Waits album, I was linked to a page describing Scarlett's musical career, which I didn't know existed until just now.

I was aware that she had performed with the Jesus and Mary Chain, but I thought it was sort of just a novelty thing.. you know. But now I find out that she was in a Justin Timberlake video, and in sort of a mainstream media political salute to Barack Obama called "Yes We Can", and now she has an album of Tom Waits covers coming out next month.

I'm really not sure what to say. That's a lot of new information to process at once. I refuse to bash Scarlett, but she really seems to be going down "that" route... I hope her album is good.

Suntory
For Relaxing Times Make It Suntory Time!

#28 Post by Suntory » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 pm

She sang when she hosted SNL and I thought she was pretty good.