that Kelly girl in LIT

Discuss what movies Bill, Scarlett, and Sofia, the producers or musicians are working on or in now as well as film influences for LIT etc.

Moderator: Bob

welcometoTokyo
Sleepless in Tokyo

that Kelly girl in LIT

#1 Post by welcometoTokyo » Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:28 pm

i saw a preview of some movie at theater few days ago and that Kelly actress role in LIT was in this new film. forgive me for not remembering the title of movie but i reconized her right away eventhough she hasn't seen in other movies much, she had a similar bubbly blond girl character in this one as well. after watching LIT more than 30 times now it was just impossible not remembering her voice. :lol:

Wing Fat
Tokyo Insomniac

#2 Post by Wing Fat » Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:53 am

I think the movie you're talking about is called "Waiting," I just noticed it earlier today as a matter of fact crusing the new movies on Yahoo.

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808626807

"I thought you were anorexic."

"Thank you!"

The Shoegazer
Japanese Surfer

#3 Post by The Shoegazer » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:30 pm

In actuallity, I like Anna Faris more then Scarllett for some reason as an actress and as a person. Anna just seems soo much sweeter and not as wild. Glad to see her in some new movies even though they are not really Oscar favourites.
Here we are, Stuck by this river

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#4 Post by Just Like Honey... » Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:42 am

The Shoegazer wrote:In actuallity, I like Anna Faris more then Scarllett for some reason as an actress and as a person.
No comment.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

The Shoegazer
Japanese Surfer

#5 Post by The Shoegazer » Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:31 pm

Ok, I'll take back some of it. Scarlett is much more talented and is a way better actress, more flair, presence and originality but that Scarlett's arrogance, conversion to mainstream sex kitten and whole making love in the elevator stuff just in some way makes me like her less. Maybe cause I'm jealous :D or just want her to always be that great character from LiT which she probably is the opposite of.
Here we are, Stuck by this river

jm
Inactive/Deleted user

#6 Post by jm » Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:46 am

"[quote:407ec315fa="The Shoegazer"]Ok, I'll take back some of it. Scarlett is much more talented and is a way better actress, more flair, presence and originality but that Scarlett's arrogance, conversion to mainstream sex kitten and whole making love in the elevator stuff just in some way makes me like her less. Maybe cause I'm jealous :D or just want her to always be that great character from LiT which she probably is the opposite of.[/quote:407ec315fa]
I don't see her being arrogant.
I don't see her sex-kittening.
I didn't see her in the elevator and suspect that you didn't either. (I did see Bill Murray [u:407ec315fa]not[/u:407ec315fa] almost walk out of the Academy Awards.)
I think she's more together and self-directed than that great character from LiT, so I'm glad she's not like that."
Last edited by jm on Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

welcometoTokyo
Sleepless in Tokyo

#7 Post by welcometoTokyo » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:25 am

preview was on a tv today and the title is 'Just Friends'.. i think i'll rent it later and watch when it comes out on a DVD, i'm just so curious about everything in L.I.T, i not only became a fan of Scarlett but Bill, Sophia and Kelly* i'm dying to see what she's like in other movies

KKDallas
Ikebana Fan

#8 Post by KKDallas » Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:06 pm

She is also in Brokeback Mountain. She plays the same type of self-centered, chatty bimbo that she did in LiT. She is the wife of a guy that Jake and Lureen go out with one night. She talks about being a "Tri-Delt" at SMU and that she had no idea she'd be married to farming equipment representative in Childress, TX. Jack asks her to dance.

She was funny in BBM just like she was in LiT.

Kathy

Just Like Honey...
Suntory Time

#9 Post by Just Like Honey... » Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:40 pm

johnmonkey wrote: I don't see her being arrogant.
I don't see her sex-kittening.
I didn't see her in the elevator and suspect that you didn't either. (I did see Bill Murray not almost walk out of the Academy Awards.)
I think she's more together and self-directed than that great character from LiT, so I'm glad she's not like that.
It's down-to earth comments like those that keep me paying attention... Good Job.
I'd rather be a gear in a big, deterministic, physical machine than just some random swerving.

jm
Inactive/Deleted user

#10 Post by jm » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:55 am

(deleted)

charlie_bear
Traveler

#11 Post by charlie_bear » Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 am

Anna Farris is awesome! You guys should check out her movie Smiley Face