Are you awake?! Can't sleep?! Remember, for relaxing times, make it Suntory time at the New York Bar with stunning Tokyo views!
- Japanese Surfer
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:57 pm
- Location: Somewhere
- For Relaxing Times Make It Suntory Time!
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:28 am
- Location: Boston
- Suntory Time
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 2:59 pm
I have a hard time grasping just how huge that city really is. I grew up in a large city and I've been to London, Paris, Rome, Berlin and New York, but when I see shots of Tokyo, it just looks vast.
"Are there no more arrows left?"
- Stocking Lipper
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:12 pm
oeh I like
No one can grow in the shade
- Ikebana Fan
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:45 pm
- Location: Great Britain
Nice photo! I'd get that if I have £69 goin' spare!
Reminds me of the massive - mounted panoramic photo of Kong Kong I've got mounted on my wall, just above my PC screen.
"Everyone wants to be found."